I use Ethereal on my Windows client. It works well, but only for communication across a real port. It does not work if your accessing a site that is running on the client computer.

The "Follow TCP Stream" tool assembles the entire request/response communication for easy viewing or saving to disk.

Regards,
Bob Feretich