The request is making a single entry into the log.

198.149.32.31 - - [17/Dec/2004:09:46:27 -0600] "GET /resources/input HTTP/1.0" 401 667

If I go to port 8080 and get validated, then it works without the port 8080.

Jim.

Cox, Charlie wrote:

Are you sure Apache is not blocking your request? Enable the AccessLogValve
on tomcat and see if your request is getting through.

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Lynch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 8:28 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Authentication isn't working with mod_jk 1.7.3 beta.

That's quite possible but not helpful.  The configuration is identical
in essence to a working version on apache 1.3. Can anyone tell me what
the differences are between the two are?

Jim.

Mladen Turk wrote:

Jim Lynch wrote:

I finally got mod_jk to comple on RH 9 for Apache 2, but the
authentication doesn't work through the connector.

This simply is not true.
It works very fine, and the authentication window is showed
to the user. Check your config.

Mladen.