We need to use JTA in Apache Tomcat server.

Does anybody have the steps to configure Tomcat to use JTA?

We tried few diff ways - for ex: using Tyrex jar file, but not getting
the result.

Thanks,

            Anirban Konar.

Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of
Companies and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the sender at iGATE or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] and delete this EMAIL including any attachments.