On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:24:33 +0100, Remy Maucherat
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:13:04 +0100, Siarhei Dudzin
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yes, antiJARLocking and antiResourceLocking are not enabled by default.
> > Unfortunately, non of them (together and separately) did not help to
> > solve my problems...
>
> Try harder, it works. Read the FAQ, and verify that they are actually
> enabled. If antiResourceLocking is enabled, you should notice it, as
> you'll get a cool extended coffee break while Tomcat starts, but you
> cannot possibly get any locking (unless you do really crazy stuff,
> like accessing files directly yourself using harcoded file paths).

I tried it several times and read this FAQ as well. It is enough for
me just to import Log4J in JSP (have no problems with servlets).
However, antiJARLocking didn't make any difference and placing
antiResourceLocking resulted in FileNotFoundException during
deployment.

This is the context.xml file of the application:

<Context privileged="true" antiResourceLocking="true"/>

Putting docBase attribute did not help.

I would be very grateful if you could post a content of working
context.xml or point me to what's wrong. I digged through all the
mailing lists and forums but couldn't find the solution.