Well antiResourceLocking is not default anymore because you mainly
have this problem (in other words need to have this feature) under
windows platform with it's file locking...
The anti resource and anti jar locking features are supposed to be
very powerfull and are ment to avoid such platform specific problems
but you have to pay a certain price for it...

May be it's possible to solve your propblem in more convinient way, as
I said I'm not the biggest expert over here.