B Wiley wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way to put an absolute path in the jk2.conf <location> tag that would look like ....

/var/www/html/*.jsp

I'm trying to set things up so If i have a .jsp in my website root it forwards the request to tomcat without having the .jsp physically sitting inside the tomcat root.

How will Tomcat know where that file is? He has not clue about your website root.

Is this possible ???

Not without Tomcat itself capable of serving that file. The Tomcat is not PHP where you can fed the physical file to it's engine.

Also, do not use JK2. It's unsupported.

Mladen.