On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:03:19 -0700, Sean Dockery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/news/20041100.html#20041115.1
>
> I had been under the impression that JK2 was superior to JK.  In light
> of the announcement, should we be sticking with JK from here-on-in?

Regardless of any new "superior" features in JK2, it's no longer under
active development. ;) Ask yourself, "What do we do if we base our
project on JK2, and we later encounter a bug?  Who will fix it?"

No one will force you to use JK instead of JK2; but unless you're
prepared to maintain JK2 yourself, then it's better to follow the crowd
and use JK.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net