Hello,

> 1/ any reason you're using 1.2.6? I thought 1.2.8 was out
> (though it may still be in beta).
I'm already using 1.2.8 as you've suggested. I built it from sources and
replaced my 1.2.6 mod_jk.so with the latest one.

> 2/ chroots can be tricky.  Does your setup work outside of a chroot?
> 3/ since you're using Linux, strace should be able to help:
> use that to determine whether Apache makes any attempt to
> read your JK configs.
Thanks! This put me on the right way - I've straced apache and found that it
couldn't resolve "localhost", because /etc/hosts was missing in chroot. I
put this file there and now it works!

Actually it doesn't work as expected (i.e I though that JkMount will mount
Tomcat root ("/") to the "/examples/" location, but it mounts it to the
"/examples" that doesn't exist in Tomcat), but at least I see Tomcat error
messages now. Thanks again!

Alexander Kitaev.