Wade Chandler wrote:
Rodrigo Schmidt wrote:
<snip>

Local Time = Sun Dec 26 13:39:24 2004
Elapsed Time = 437787
#
# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error : 11
# Error ID : 4F530E43505002EF
# Please report this error at
# http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (1.4.2_06-b03 mixed mode)
#

</snip>
From the logs it looks like some code is exploiting a bug in the JVM. The first place I would search is the JVM bug database...
http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/index.jsp

See if you can find anything relative to the information given. Also look for the error id. The next thing to do if you do not find the bug is to report it.

You can find other options to fix the issue here:
http://bugs.sun.com/services/bugreport/index.jsp

Wade

Looking at the bugreports it looks like you might try to drop the -server from your startup and see if you can at least stay up and running. All the bug reports I saw for this error were caused by the server vm.

Wade