Say you have a number of TC instances running from different boxes/IP
addresses/locations, and you develop from one of the boxes.

 How do you replicate all data/code in all other instances in a reliable way
are there RFC or a standard replication protocol to do that?

 I have read a number of posts complaining about TC's implementations of
webdav and do know there are 'ways' (including the always inviting 'monkey'
ones) to do that, but I am asking about best practices that work well with
TC.

 How do people make these kinds of things happen?