We're trying to install our existing web app on multiple machines and
put a BigIP load balancer in front of them.  Do we need to do anything
different with Tomcat and/or our web app to get this load balancing to
work, or should we basically be able to copy the Tomcat directory onto
each machine and go?

The reason I ask is because if we access each web server directly via a
public IP address, we can use the web app.  However, if we try to go
through the BigIP's public address, it won't work (and we're trying to
figure out why).

We're using Tomcat 4.  Thanks for any tips...