Well QM ,

You pretty much got the idea.
I would like all context to load automatically and I already have
<DefaultContext reloadable="true"/>
And I thought that was  enough.

But now you tell me of an attribute that I could even find in the
"Server Configuration Reference ... The Context Container"
documentation. I guess that I would have to create a "<Context loadOnStartup=true ... />"
for every developer on the machine?????

Please confirm..

Thank you for you time.