From: Mark Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 2:10 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Socket Exception - Heavy load

Please do not hijack another message thread.

If you wish to post to the list create a new message and send it. DO NOT

reply to a list message and change the subject. Thread aware mail
clients still recognise this as a reply and do not show it as a new
message.

Mark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

shyam wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am doing some performance tests. Under heavy load I get socket
> exceptions in my tomcat logs
>
> SEVERE: Error, processing connection
> java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv
failed
>       at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
>       at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
>       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
>       at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
>       at
> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.read(ChannelSocket.java:556)
>       at
> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.receive(ChannelSocket.java:494)
>       at

org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java: