From: "Frank Parato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 8:20 AM
Subject: RE: SSL accelerator

Alright.. The SSLPassPhraseDialog is not relevant...

I found some documentation that states that if I want to use some other
application with the card, I need to recompile openssl with a separate
include directory.  Unfortunately I didn't have to install openssl with
tomcat so the question is, does tomcat use openssl ?  If so, where to I
recompile it ?  It's a java app so do I need to recompile java binaries
?  I have a feeling this will not work for me.