<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> JspC can acually edit web.xml? Where
is this documented? I can't find
> any documentation of the jasper2 task except the old outdated jspc task
> (including all the options/attributes) that is included with Ant.

Hi,

i think JSPC can not merge the web.xml-fragment into the the orginate
web.xml-file. You can doit manually, i.e. before every commit to cvs.
This it what we are doing here.

But Peter Roßbach presents in his column in Javamagazin an
xsl-stylsheet to merge it via an ant task using saxon:

http://tomcat.objektpark.org/kolumne/kolumneArchiv.html#11.2004+JSPs+optimieren+mit+dem+Tomcat+JSP+Container+Jasper+-+JSPs+das+Springen+beibringen

(It's in German, but should be no problem for you :)

If i get enough time i wanna change our buildprocess this way too.

Regards, Thomas