what url are you trying to hit?
-----Original Message-----
From: Yana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 2:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Please Help--can't set up

 I re-installed tomcat from scratch.

tomcat_home and java_home are set up, keys in Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\1.0 are as suggested in the IIS how-to. I am logging at c:\jakarta-tomcat\logs\isapi.log with error level.

I get the 404 error but the part that completely puzzles me is the fact that the isapi.log file from above never gets created.

Please give some advice--this is very frustrating and someone must have done it right,

Also, how do I check that " the "/examples" context works correcly if you access Tomcat directly."????

Thanks

Do You Yahoo!?