Hi!

We have a lot of small webservers running it's own special task, from
router-admins to Outlook Web Access to the company public pages.

All these servers is in a private network with one public ip. Today we have
solved the problems with accessing these webservers from internet by
assigning them different portnumbers but its hard for the users to remember
what application is where.

So, we are looking for a way to proxy our webserver into one portal that
instead of using a filesystem can access other web-servers to get the pages
for the users.

What would be a good way of doing this? Is there any existing products for
this scenario?

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson