On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 01:24:54AM -0600, Tony LaPaso wrote:
: The problem is that I have several web applications that use JSTL and
: therefore several "WEB-INF/lib" directories. Rather than copy the
: aforementioned JAR files to *every* "WEB-INF/lib" directory I'd rather put
: them in one central location and have them available for *ALL* web
: applications.

Webapps are supposed to be self-contained, and as such, it's considered
a "best practice" to pack up a webapp with all the JARs it needs.

If it's a hassle to copy the JARs around by hand, why not fold that into
an automated build process?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net