Tony LaPaso wrote:
Mark,

When you cleaned out the caches (by deleting the work directory) were you able to move the standard.jar and jstl.jar to "shared/lib" and then be able to use JSTL?

Yes.

I did that -- I deleted the 'work' directory and then moved the JARs from common/lib to shared/lib and re-started TC. Now I have the exception below. Is the JSP compiler not looking using "shared/lib" classloader, I wonder?

It is working for me (but I am using the latest CVS code for 5.5.x). Maybe a configuration problem? Not sure what could cause this though.

Mark