From: Mike Braden
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; Max Hugen
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 1:09 PM
Subject: RE: apxs - No Shared Object Support for Apache

It would help to know the version of TC you have and the
platform you are running it on - version, etc.  The apache
version would help also.

You may want to look at the TC3.3m2 release.  There is an
updated mod_jk-howto in it.

If you are running Linux, you can get the pre-built version
of mod_jk in the same location as the TC3.3m1 or m2 binaries.

The version of mod_jk is not dependant on the version of TC3.

Also, sounds like your apache wasn't built with DSO support.
The latest how-to offers suggestions with that.

If you're still having problems, post some more detail
on your config.

Mike.
--
Mike Braden