I installed Tomcat 5.0.30 on my PC and added the admin role to the tomcat-users.xml file.
When I try to access the admin app using http://localhost:8080/admin nothing shows up in the browser and here is the error that I get in the cmd prompt window :
Jan 28, 2005 12:17:21 PM org.apache.catalina.authenticator.FormAuthenticator au
henticate
WARNING: Unexpected error forwarding to login page
javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message resources under key org.apa
he.struts.action.MESSAGE
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(Page
ontextImpl.java:846)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageCo
textImpl.java:779)
at admin.login_jsp._jspService(login_jsp.java:115)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(App
icationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Application
ilterChain.java:173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDis
atcher.java:696)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(Applic
tionDispatcher.java:474)

Anyone has an idea as to what I am doing wrong ??

Thanks !