I am having the same issue. My absolute uri'd  tld are not getting resolved.
Also I am getting this error when I try running my struts app:

ERROR: 2005-02-02 14:45:27,578: ApplicationDispatcher:
Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.ClassCastException
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.createTagInfo(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:420)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.parseTLD(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:248)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:162)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseTaglibDirective(Parser.java:418)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseDirective(Parser.java:483)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:1539)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:126)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.doParse(ParserController.java:211)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse(ParserController.java:100)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:146)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:286)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:267)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:255)
        at
org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:556)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:296)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:245)