Thank you for emailing Blizzard Entertainments Technical Support Department. In
order to provide you with greater assistance, we have developed an automated
reply system which evaluates your message and generates a detailed response
towards it.

Please read through this message as our automated reply system has helped many
of our customers. If the response given below does not assist you or it is not
relevant towards your message, please reply back to this email and a live
technician will respond to you as soon as possible.

Support Information Regarding - CD-Key Issues:

For information regarding your CD-Key, please check out our web site on CD-Key
issues:
Diablo II - (http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mdt000p)
Warcraft II Battle.net Edition - (http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mwb000p)
StarCraft - (http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msc000p)
Warcraft III - (http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mwr000p)

Blizzard employees will not ask for your CD-Key unless you are contacting us
about problems specific to your CD-Key (Blizzard employees on Battle.net have a
Blizzard logo or a blue cape and plate mail, depending on the game title).

If you are inquiring about your World of Warcraft Authentication Key, please go
to our Billing Support site at
(http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowBilling/?id=mbl000p#43).

Again, if the response given above has not assisted you or it was not relevant
towards your message, please reply back to this email and a live technician
will respond to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Blizzard Support Team
http://www.blizzard.com/support
Blizzard Entertainment

If you respond to this email, please attach all previous messages and files
relating to this issue.