Hi All,

We use Integrated Windows Authentication with Kerberos authentication
protocol to logon to our website (running on Tomcat). This works great
in dev/test/prod but when I try it on my localhost, I get the
following error:
---------
message: This server does not allow NTLM, but the client attempted NTLM anyway
allow NTLM, but the client attempted NTLM anyway) has been forbidden.
---------

I was wondering if there was some Tomcat configuration that would
allow my localhost to allow NTLM.

At the moment, I do not have access to any of the environments but my
localhost. I would have compared the server.xml etc. otherwise.

Thanks,
Kal