Hi,
   You did answer not my question.  Is this problem
specific only to one web application?
    From your exception, it points to
listeners.ContextListener  not being found.  Per your
<listener><listener-class> tags, you should have this
ContextListener class in a package called listener.
This class should appear at your
myLogin/WEB-INF/classes/listeners/ or it can be inside
a jar file located at myLogin/WEB-INF/lib/.   You are
getting this error because Tomcat cannot find it in
either of those two locations.    If you look at the
servlet-examples or the jsp-examples that came with
tomcat, you should have same directory(package)
structure.
     Best for you to check your myLogin.war file, by
expanding it and locating the subject missing class.

aka_sergio

--- "Harry Douglass, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Maybe I am still not understanding, but where do I
> place what files?  In all
> my other struts projects, I never had to this
> listeners.ContextListener
> error, but now all the sudden it occurs?!
>
> Is there a jar file I need or should I copy the
> ContextListener.class
> provided in the Tomcat 5 servlet-examples in a
> particular folder of my
> project?
>
> Thanks,
> Struts newbie,
> Harry

<listener-class>listeners.ContextListener</listener-class>