Hello all,

I've come across a nasty problem with the ISAPI redirection plugin for
IIS. When IIS first starts, the plugin loads and looks like it's working
fine. In fact, it does work fine, passing requests back to Tomcat.
However, it only seems to work once - after successfully serving one
request successfully the redirector stops working and IIS starts
handling requests for URLs that should be going to Tomcat. If I go to
the Services applet in the Control Panel and restart the WWW service,
IIS once again manages to successfully redirect the first request, and
then starts trying to serve them itself again.

After the initial successful request, the ISAPI plugin logs this:

[jk_uri_worker_map.c (334)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close,
NULL parameter
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (184)]: In
jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free, NULL parameters

I'm running Tomcat 3.2 on NT4.0 SP6 with IIS 4.0.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? Is it a misconfiguration
(though things were working fine a while back, and I can't rememver
changing the config, or anything else for that matter) or could it be a
bug in the ISAPI plugin (or IIS)? This is on a production box, so any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Leigh