Hi all, I have Apache integrated with Tomcat using mod_jk2 and all is working
well with the exception of performance.  I would like to direct Apache to serve
the static content components of my Java application.  How is this done?  I
presume there must be some type of httpd.conf setting to do this?

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.autodata.net
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on my
part. >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material is
the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This email
and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please delete this message and notify the Autodata
system administrator at [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>