Hi all!

I'm making a filter that checks that my cookies are set, and sets them if they are missing.

Code for setting cookie:
String path = request.getContextPath();
cookie = new Cookie(name, value);
cookie.setPath(path);
logger.debug("Setting cookie: " + cookie.getName() + ", " + cookie.getPath());
response.addCookie(cookie);

Code for checking cookies:
           String path = request.getContextPath();
           for (Cookie c : cookies) {
               String cName = c.getName();
               String cPath = c.getPath();
               logger.debug("Checking: " + cName + ", " + cPath);
           }

When setting the cookie the Cookie.getPath() method returns the path I have set. But when checking cookies all calls to Cookie.getPath() returns null regardless of what path I have set. When viewing the cookies in Firefox the path is the same as when I created the cookie.

Is this a bug?
Has anyone experienced similar behaviour?

Trond