There is not a way to deploy a WAR file to a new virtual host without creating the host first.

Mark

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is there not a way to deploy a WAR file in Tomcat 5.5 to a new virtual host without having to use the Admin web module to add the new host element and or manually modifying the server.xml file. I can seem to find any documentation on this.

I know in JBoss you can include an XML file that has the host information in it so it deploys properly.

Thanks.

Bryan