Tomcat authors and users,

Need somebody's definitive word on this:

I am trying to configure JNDI resource in tomcat 5.5.7 for Oracle 9i (either ojdbc14 or classes12).

I have book Professional Tomcat 5 that instructs me to put Resource and ResourceProperties inside the Global context or the host.

Tomcat 5.5.7 says to use Resources only and to put inside the context.

Which way is right? Does it matter?

Does anybody has a working example for 9i and Tomcat 5.5.7 to share with me?

Thank you,
Edmon