Windows 2003
Tomcat 5.0.28

Ok I searched and searched endless and still cannot  understand what
the problem in my case. Ok, I understand that there can be a leak in
teh code and thats why Tomcat runs out of memory. However, the server
got total 2GB Ram memory, Tomcat is set to use min 512, max 1024. When
I start getting an out of memory error, Tomcat5 in task manager shows
anywhere 350MB to 390MB, I run a script on the server to check Runtime
and it shows that memeory usage is very low compared to max/min
settings and there are about 600MB available.

My question is what can cause Tomcat to report out of memory error
when so much is still available.

Thank you
Oleg