Front it with apache and restrict access by user agent.
-Michael Greer

On Feb 21, 2005, at 5:55 PM, Dola Woolfe wrote:

First, I'm sure this is documented so can anyone point
me to the documentation on how to determine the client
application.

Second, does Tomcat itself do anything different
depending on who's making the request. I sometimes
notice that IE's requests are fielded faster than
wget's requests.

Finally, is there a blanket way to prevent wget
requests?

Many thanks in advacne!

Dola