List servers = MBeanServerFactory.findMBeanServer(null); MBeanServer server = (MBeanServer)servers.get(0);

ObjectName objName = new ObjectName("Catalina:type=Manager,path=/contextPath,host=localhost");

String sessionIds = (String)server.invoke(objName,"listSessionIds",null, null);

You can get the rest by each sessionId. Take a look at the MBean docs on how to make jmx calls. There is a jmxproxy in 5.5 manager app which shows all of the mbeans by default, and lets you test your queries. Complex, but not hard.

-Michael Greer