Hi,

Tomcat doesn't care or know about stylesheets. Your resultant HTML should
contain references to stylesheets thus:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/the/styles.css" />

This gets spat out as HTML (which it is) and the browser takes care of linking
them in.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software