Thanks David for the reply. Yes .... i could able to
submit using javascript. Usually i use submit button.
If submit button not available, i'm using javascript
submit as mentioned by the syntax.

Table problem, still finding ways to do it. Going
thro' tutorials on HTML.

--- David da Guia Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I dont know but looks like you are doing somethings
> wrong... hidden
> fildes are a great choice... better them use GET
> method...
> About the table think... use Iframe and do a submit
> to it...
> Whem you submit you use normal submit button or
> javascript???
> If you are submiting with normal button try to use
> Javascript is much
> better! Example:
>
> <!-- AT HEADER -->
> <script language="javascript">
> function submitform()
> {
> // FOR LOCAL FORM... where the form name is "myform"
>  document.myform.submit();
>
> //OR FOR IFRAME FORM... where the IFRAME name is
> myframe and the FORM
> name is "myform1"
> window.frames.myframe.document.myform1.submit();
>
> }
> </script>
> <!-- AT BODY
> The link to submit:
> -->
> <A HREF="javascript: submitform()">SUBMIT
> HERE!!!</A>
>
> You can also make MANY variations on it... like pass
> values in the
> function from the external frame to a filed on
> iframe.
> Example:
>
> <!-- AT HEADER -->
> <script language="javascript">
> function submitform(val1)
> {
> //CHANGE THE VALUE OF A FIELD ON IFRAME... where
> myfield is the name of
> the filed...

window.frames.myframe.document.myform1.myfield.value=val1;

=== message truncated ===