I inherited an application recently that uses Tomcat 5.0.16. I know that previous to Tomcat 5, <Context> elements were in Tomcat's server.xml, but with Tomcat 5 it is recommended that <Context> elements be in their own .xml files under /conf/Catalina/<host>/. In this application, however, there are <Context> elements in BOTH places - when this is the case, does one overwrite the other, do they "cancel" one another out, what?

Thanks!
--
Lynn Hollerman.