On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Ryan wrote:

I don't know if this has been covered in the recent postings, but I've had
similar problems in the past which were due to the fact that my samba
configuration defines timestamps on files to be that of the client writing
the file. This means that if your PC is behind the server, then if you
subsequently save the JSP file again, within the difference between the
clocks, then the class file will still be ahead of your newly saved JSP.
Touching the JSP on the Unix box will of course make the timestamp in sync
with the server time.

I use 'net time \\myserver /s /y' to set the PC clock, but another
solution would be for samba to always use its own clock when setting time
parameters of a file. This is an available option.

Just a thought...