Greetings,

I am trying to follow some of the examples and got some more questions and problems.

I think the main problem is that I haven't found the import for the Context class. Should
this a class in common/lib to get the connection?

thanks

<%@ page
   import = "java.io.*"
   import = "java.lang.*"
   import = "java.sql.*"
%>

<%

   //Context ctx = null;
   javax.sql.DataSource rofDS = null;

   try
   {
//      ctx = new InitialContext();
       //rofDS = (javax.sql.DataSource)ctx.lookup("rofDB");
   }
   catch (Exception ne)
         {
         ne.printStackTrace();
         }
%>

-- Darryl Wagoner - WA1GON

"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."  - Edmund Burke [1729-1797]

Join the TrustedQSL mailing list.  An Open Source solution.
Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] List owner:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.trustedQSL.org