To: "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:52 PM
Subject: RE: Mapping context to root of website

I'm not sure I understand what you mean but I'll do some researching! Thanks!

-----Original Message----- From: Parsons Technical Services [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thu 3/10/2005 9:42 PM To: Tomcat Users List Subject: Re: Mapping context to root of website

Virtual Host
Then define each app as the ROOT context for that host.

Doug

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anderson, M. Paul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>