On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:04:55 -0800 (PST), suryadevara dushyanth
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No I am not getting any errors in logs.

Where exactly is your .keystore? You are best putting it somewhere
simple and then referencing it with the parameter keystoreFile in the
connector for the SSL.

As a previous poster stated the default place for the .keystore to be
created and looked for by tomcat is in a user's home directory so say
for example if you were running it as a service under LocalSystem
(something you shouldn't do for security reasons) then LocalSystem
wouldn't find the .keystore.

Following those tutorials has always worked first go for me so
carefully step through what is written there and see if you forgot
something.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge