How to install tomcat for linux,

http://www.mythic-beasts.com/support/topic_vds_java.html

How to make it act like a normal webserver with jsp & virtual hosting support,
rather than worrying about packaging .war files etc.

http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pete/tomcat-vhost.html

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Allistair Crossley wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, and some would say you don't need the Apache web server, since Tomcat
> can act as a web server too. Tomcat provides an implementation of the Servlet
> and JSP aspects of the J2EE suite, so if you only need those you're ok.
>
> Allistair.

Pete Stevens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pete/

                    When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
                                                              -- Henny Youngman