> From: BB Commish [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat 5.5.7+JRockit = windows service won't start
>
> With regards to the registry, the installer does not appear
> to create an entry that explicitly defines the -Xrs parameter.

That's odd, since the -Xrs is in my registry entry, albeit this is with an
older Tomcat level.  It's at the end of the parameter string, and normally
won't display in regedit unless you've got a really wide screen or use the
Modify menu.  Haven't tried installing 5.5.7 as a service yet.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.