On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 02:12:06PM +0100, Roland Carlsson wrote:
: Do I read you correctly that there are no solution but to restart Tomcat to
: reload the context completly?

That's not at all what I said.  I can't provide an authoritative answer
to that question as I didn't write Tomcat. ;)

With that in mind, context isoliation and scheduled maintenance/downtime
windows are fairly standard practices in the J2EE realm.  While they
don't directly address your concern of completely reloading a context,
they tangentially address your desire to start and stop Tomcat whenever
you please.

-QM

--

software   -- http://www.brandxdev.net