first thing is to check the log files , if it has something like:
loaded context /abcd
or not.if this context is loaded as per the log files then check the docBase
attribute of your context , whether it is pointing to correct physical directory
or not. and check for possible case-mismatch also.

--
eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
 -- anonymous psycopath on ./