Thanks  Trond
Actually in office I am using Tomcat 5.0.25 and there
admin, admin was working but at home I downloaded
5.0.30 I tried the same password but it was not
working.
Thanks
It would be great if u can help me with one more
problem.
at office I am using tomcat 5.0.25. In that server my
jsp's are running but when I try to run servlet in IE
the browser tell me download the war file instead of
executing it.

Thanks once again
samsher khan

--- "Trond G. Ziarkowski"