Dear Jc,
Thank you very much,

Please read below

SECTION A) configuration of httpd.conf

Well, if you go there: http://www.export4u.co.uk  ( Apacher webserver is
running but it is not integrated with Tomcat. )

Java and Tomcat are already installed on the my machine

1) I have installed mod_jk.so   ( I put into modules directory in
etc/httpd/modules/ ?    Am I putting mod_jk.so in right directory ?

2) I have changed httpd.conf. ( I read httpd.conf many times. ( its
cool) , I included virtual host settings in the end )

Below is: configuration for httpd.conf

NameVirtualHost 213.217.226.168:80

<VirtualHost 213.217.226.168:80>
    #ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.7/webapps/XXX
    ServerName www.export4u.co.uk
    JkMount /servlet/* ajp13Worker
    JkMount /therestaurant/* ajp13Worker
    #ServerAlias export4u.co.uk
    #   ErrorLog /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.7/logs
    #CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

3) I also included this in httpd.conf

<IfModule mod_jk.c>
 JkWorkersFile /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.7/conf/workers.properties
 JkLogFile /etc/httpd/logs/mod_jk.log
 JkLogLevel info
 JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
 JkLogStampFormat "[%a %b %d %H:%M:%S %Y]"
 JkMount /servlet/* ajp13Worker
 JkMount /restaurant/* ajp13Worker
</IfModule>

4)  added this to httpd.conf as well :

DocumentRoot "/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.7/webapps/MicsExport"

5) Also included this line
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so

6) Also added :)
Listen 213.217.226.168:80

  SECTION B ) Coming to Tomcat now.

Now after doing all this:

I also changed workers.properties file in TOMCAT/conf

worker.ajp13Worker.port=8009
worker.ajp13Worker.host=www.export4u.co.uk
worker.ajp13Worker.type=ajp13
worker.ajp13Worker.lbfactor=50
worker.ajp13Worker.cachesize=10
worker.ajp13Worker.cache_timeout=600
worker.ajp13Worker.socket_keepalive=1
worker.ajp13Worker.socket_timeout=300

Also, I cannot configure Context in 5.5.7. According to documentation,
it says, put context in META-INF. Where is META-INF directory ?> Shall I
create it?

Lastly , I have not changed the SERVER.XML file in tomcat.

Is my mod_jk.so file ok ??

I downloaded by following the links of connectors on Tomcat.

Thankx again.

Kind Regards

Vaneet