On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:58:48 -0000, Pawson, David
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Just out of curiosity why is that easier? Adding a package statement
to a Java class, changing your import statements and creating the
package directory structure isn't exactly difficult and could probably
be quite easily done by a search and replace of the source files, plus
it would be more standards compliant and make it easier for someone
else to maintain if they need to.

--
Jason Bainbridge
http://kde.org - [EMAIL PROTECTED]