Can you post you web.xml please.

Thanks,

Mark

Fernando Salazar de Paz wrote:
Deleting C:\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\webdav\index.html listings were ok
If I comment welcome-files in web.xml I think it should take welcome-files
defined In C:\Tomcat 4.1\conf\web.xml  or not ?

Now I can open PDF files with IExplore

After several restarts changing webdav\WEB-INF\web.xml

i. I could open previously uploaded PDF files (PUT) directly
from webfolders ¿?¿

ii. I can PUT files dragging them into the webfolder

iii. I can't do is open a previously uploaded file
directly from webfolder (I can only open files uploaded where auth
were disabled)

iv. I can't get the PDF file directly from IExplore. I have to direct IE previously to http://localhost:8080/webdav

If I run IE using directly http://localhost:8080/webdav/BizObj.pdf it will
not work

But if I run IE using http://localhost:8080/webdav i get the directory
listing and after that I follow BizObj.pdf link it works

Using other file types (for example ZIP files) I have the same problem