        -----Original Message-----
        From: Jon Wingfield

        Sounds like the message IE gives when you hit back to a
        page served in response to a POST request.

        http://theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=28366
        http://theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=29758

    It is Jon. As that (rather long:-) thread indicates, I'm
    similarly trying to maintain state through the website, and
    a user hitting back screws that up.

    Hence I'm looking for a means of trapping that error for
    either a re-direct, or to an error page. HTTP 1.1 seems not
    to class that as an error, hence I'm looking for another
    way to access that 'bad' state.

    regards DaveP

    --
    DISCLAIMER:

    NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any
    attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you
    are not the intended recipient you should not use,
    disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of
    any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender
    immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete
    it and any attachments from your system.

    RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments
    generated by its staff are free from viruses or other
    contaminants.  However, it cannot accept any responsibility
    for any  such which are transmitted.

    Please note that the statements and views expressed in this
    email and any attachments are those of the author and do
    not necessarily represent those of RNIB.

    RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

    Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk