From: Durfee, Bernard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 4:18 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: java.library.path - DLL - Domino

Yes, I started by making sure that the DLL was in the Windows system
path. I also tried running the DLL as you suggested and it did indeed
find the DLL and complain about the bad entry point. I believe that
Tomcat supplies a special class loader to each web application. I also
believe that the class loader is expected to find libraries and such. So
the question is, where do I put my DLL so that the web application class
loader can find it? Apparently the answer is not "java.library.path",
unless there is a bug in Tomcat preventing it from properly parsing the
path.

Bernard Durfee